Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » User’s Questions & Discussions » The Grudge Corner

Post subject: H240 X2 Prestige Needs Replacement
 Post Posted: February 27th, 2016, 11:42 am 

I ordered mine near the end of winter so when it arrived it was warm enough that it did not freeze. (They do not heat the packages on the truck) It was ok, some Condensation from it returning to room temperature- but I had to take my system into Microcenter for help and the technician noticed it was actually leaking-

(I am going on a trip in a few weeks and I planned to exchange it then so I didn't have to wait out the shipping)

Unfortunately just today I was playing some games, and the app crashed, so I restarted my computer but it came up with the warning that the cpu was overheating and I noticed that the pump was not running.

So I would like to replace mine please, because up until this point it has been great. :)
I already sent an email to help@swiftech.com but it was really short and did not say much.
(My order number was 12492)

Post subject: Re: H240 X2 Prestige Needs Replacement
 Post Posted: March 3rd, 2016, 11:17 am 

EvanK wrote:
I ordered mine near the end of winter so when it arrived it was warm enough that it did not freeze. (They do not heat the packages on the truck) It was ok, some Condensation from it returning to room temperature- but I had to take my system into Microcenter for help and the technician noticed it was actually leaking-

(I am going on a trip in a few weeks and I planned to exchange it then so I didn't have to wait out the shipping)

Unfortunately just today I was playing some games, and the app crashed, so I restarted my computer but it came up with the warning that the cpu was overheating and I noticed that the pump was not running.

So I would like to replace mine please, because up until this point it has been great. :)
I already sent an email to help@swiftech.com but it was really short and did not say much.
(My order number was 12492)

Hi, I believe I already E-mail you back. Please check.

Post subject: Re: H240 X2 Prestige Needs Replacement
 Post Posted: March 3rd, 2016, 11:42 am 

Yea it's all sorted out now. How do I close this post? (Or will you?)

Board index » User’s Questions & Discussions » The Grudge Corner