Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » User’s Questions & Discussions » The Grudge Corner

Post subject: MCP35X2 died, took ages to get an INCORRECT replacement etc
 Post Posted: September 26th, 2015, 4:23 pm 

Hi all

Im writing this to make you aware of the most unreliable & unprofessional customer support I have ever experienced.

I bought the MCP35X2 back in 2013 from Highflow NL (Netherlands). The dual pump cost me approx 205Eur which is quite expensive if you consider that you'd get the same setup much cheaper by putting 2 Laings with a dual top together separately.
Anyways...my project went live sometime in 2014 (Jan or Feb, can't remember) and the pump was doing its job not for long. One of them made rattling noises which led me to disassemble to loop and RMA the pump.
After some checks I got informed that Bacata, a company in France, was in charge for Swiftech warranties and returns in Europe. With this info I opened a ticket with them in may and got a replacement late August - the thing was, they replaced my dual pump with an H320 AIO Kit ...WTF :?: :?: :?:

I complained that straight away but haven't been contacted by Bacata since why I sent an e-mail to Swiftechs help desk dept. Bryan answered my mail late September telling me how this has been occured and sorry and whatsoever...and that Swiftech will sort it out quckly - yeah, for sure.
I still have a mail which I sent them in November asking for any update...nothing in return.

While I haven't heard anything from Swiftech since then I wrote my last mail on 13.12.14.

They didn't answer ...I tried to take legal actions but all lawyer's offices refused to deal with it as the amount of the item was to low for them.

Now I have still that shitty AIO and no pump...never ever agin Swiftech! :!:

Board index » User’s Questions & Discussions » The Grudge Corner