Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » User’s Questions & Discussions » The Grudge Corner

Post subject: Missing mounting hardware
 Post Posted: April 26th, 2015, 10:20 am 

So about two weeks ago I received the H220x AIO that I ordered. I went to install it, and realized that the LGA 2011 mounting kit had 3 screws for the 2011 and one for AMD mounting. I realized it was probably an honest mistake by the person who packaged the kit.

Since it wasn't a major issue, I called Swiftech and spoke spoke with Bryan, who issued an RMA and said a new kit would be sent out. I figured it was easier for them to send me some small hardware as opposed to sending the whole thing back on an RMA.

A few days later I followed up with him, and he said he didn't handle RMA processing or shipping and that he CC'd Chayenne.

A few days later I emailed her directly, no reply. I called two days later and spoke directly with her on the phone, she said it would be sent out, and I would be emailed a tracking.

It's been two weeks without this being resolved and I'm starting to get rather annoyed. Compared to other peoples issues this seems rather minor- but seriously, how (insert expletive here) difficult is it to send out a bag with mounting hardware, and a follow up email w/ tracking number?

Post subject: Re: Missing mounting hardware
 Post Posted: April 27th, 2015, 10:43 am 

DamienSaint wrote:
So about two weeks ago I received the H220x AIO that I ordered. I went to install it, and realized that the LGA 2011 mounting kit had 3 screws for the 2011 and one for AMD mounting. I realized it was probably an honest mistake by the person who packaged the kit.

Since it wasn't a major issue, I called Swiftech and spoke spoke with Bryan, who issued an RMA and said a new kit would be sent out. I figured it was easier for them to send me some small hardware as opposed to sending the whole thing back on an RMA.

A few days later I followed up with him, and he said he didn't handle RMA processing or shipping and that he CC'd Chayenne.

A few days later I emailed her directly, no reply. I called two days later and spoke directly with her on the phone, she said it would be sent out, and I would be emailed a tracking.

It's been two weeks without this being resolved and I'm starting to get rather annoyed. Compared to other peoples issues this seems rather minor- but seriously, how (insert expletive here) difficult is it to send out a bag with mounting hardware, and a follow up email w/ tracking number?

Please email Chayenne directly at chayenne@swiftech.com. She will look into this for you and get back to you with a tracking number.

Regards,

Board index » User’s Questions & Discussions » The Grudge Corner