Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » User’s Questions & Discussions » The Grudge Corner

Post subject: Method of Payment
 Post Posted: April 9th, 2015, 4:17 pm 

I recently placed an order for a H220X and selected the option to pay by C.O.D.. I selected this as I did not have enough on my Debt Card and I wanted to avoid having to pay an additional $3.00 to add monies to my Debit Card balance. However, I received an email from Swiftech stating the order was cancelled and there was no reason given for this action. I emailed Swiftech asking why my order was cancelled and I received a reply stating the order was cancelled because "Swiftech does not accept C.O.D. as a method of payment". Now I am not the brightest person in the world but, I think if I did not accept a particular method of payment for an order, I would not offer that method of payment when checking out. It would save time for the purchaser and supplier and avoid any "bad feelings". But as I stated, I am not that bright so Swiftech must have a logical reason for this situation. Regardless of what happened, I went ahead and paid the $3.00 to add the monies to my Debt Card balance so I could order Swiftech's H220X LCS and an adapter.

I will stated that if it was not the the exceptional quality of the H220X LCS, I would have gone elsewhere to purchase an AIO LCS for cooling the CPU in my new build.
Shawn

Post subject: Method of Payment
 Post Posted: March 7th, 2016, 10:13 am 

I suggest to add iDeal as payment method, because ive iDeal and i really want to be exlusive member on Card Monsters but i cant because i dont have the right payment method... Please add iDeal to the game I really appreciate it if u do it, ill immediate pay the amount of Tokens so i can play as exclusive member.

Thanks,

NLSloppie

You always may vote for this suggestion Vote as much u can

Board index » User’s Questions & Discussions » The Grudge Corner