Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » User’s Questions & Discussions » The Grudge Corner

Post subject: A Failure to Deliver Promised Replacement Parts for H240-X
 Post Posted: April 5th, 2015, 2:14 am 

Dear Swiftech.

Back in late February I was promised a replacement reservoir window for the H240-X, since the bleed screw broke and I was forced to use a metal screw, in order to stop the reservoir leaking. This in turn caused cracks in the window and I was forced to glue the window. I have my doubts how long this will last though.

I've been in contact with Bryan by email since February 25th and was promised the replacement window would be mailed to me. Since I live in Denmark we agreed upon me paying $29 for the international shipping, however the money was never deducted with my PayPal account and no package was received.

I've contacted Bryan weekly since, but my last few mails seems to have been gone unanswered. Yes even though I'm pretty annoyed at this point, I'm just going to assume the lack of communication is an error, and the mails dropped in a black hole.

It's been 6 weeks now, so if someone could someone please update me on what's going on? Has the package been sent, if yes is there a tracking ID?

Post subject: Re: A Failure to Deliver Promised Replacement Parts for H240
 Post Posted: April 6th, 2015, 10:11 am 

d0mmie wrote:
Dear Swiftech.

Back in late February I was promised a replacement reservoir window for the H240-X, since the bleed screw broke and I was forced to use a metal screw, in order to stop the reservoir leaking. This in turn caused cracks in the window and I was forced to glue the window. I have my doubts how long this will last though.

I've been in contact with Bryan by email since February 25th and was promised the replacement window would be mailed to me. Since I live in Denmark we agreed upon me paying $29 for the international shipping, however the money was never deducted with my PayPal account and no package was received.

I've contacted Bryan weekly since, but my last few mails seems to have been gone unanswered. Yes even though I'm pretty annoyed at this point, I'm just going to assume the lack of communication is an error, and the mails dropped in a black hole.

It's been 6 weeks now, so if someone could someone please update me on what's going on? Has the package been sent, if yes is there a tracking ID?

I'm very sorry about this. Do you have an RMA number for this issue that I can look up? Once I have the RMA number I should be able to give you tracking information for the replacement screw.

Regards,

Post Posted: April 7th, 2015, 1:27 am 

Bryan wrote:
I'm very sorry about this. Do you have an RMA number for this issue that I can look up? Once I have the RMA number I should be able to give you tracking information for the replacement screw.

Hi Bryan.

No I don't have an RMA number since this was something discussed with you over an email correspondence, and you never gave me one. Also I have no real use for a replacement screw anymore, as I was forced to glue a screw into the bleed hole in the window. But the window has small cracks, so this won't last forever.

You promised me you would send me a replacement window (a new version without a bleed screw), and some minor parts for the bleeding process.

Post Posted: April 7th, 2015, 8:45 am 

d0mmie wrote:
Bryan wrote:

Hi Bryan.

No I don't have an RMA number since this was something discussed with you over an email correspondence, and you never gave me one. Also I have no real use for a replacement screw anymore, as I was forced to glue a screw into the bleed hole in the window. But the window has small cracks, so this won't last forever.

You promised me you would send me a replacement window (a new version without a bleed screw), and some minor parts for the bleeding process.

OK, I have to issue an RMA in order to send out any replacement parts. Please send me an email at bryan@swiftech.com. Include your invoice for the purchase of the kit, the serial number from the back of the pump (it will be on the sticker and start with MCP30), and confirm your shipping address. Once I have this information I can issue you an RMA number and send out the window and parts you need to refill your kit.

Regards,

Post Posted: April 7th, 2015, 8:48 am 

d0mmie wrote:
Bryan wrote:

Hi Bryan.

In order to send out replacement parts I need to issue an RMA number. Please send me an email with a copy of your invoice for the purchase of the kit, I'll also need the serial number from the back of your pump (it will be on the sticker on the back of the pump and will start with MCP30), and confirm your shipping address. Once I have this information I can issue you an RMA number and send you the replacement window and the parts needed to refill your kit.

Regards,

Post Posted: April 7th, 2015, 9:52 am 

Bryan wrote:
In order to send out replacement parts I need to issue an RMA number. Please send me an email with a copy of your invoice for the purchase of the kit, I'll also need the serial number from the back of your pump (it will be on the sticker on the back of the pump and will start with MCP30), and confirm your shipping address. Once I have this information I can issue you an RMA number and send you the replacement window and the parts needed to refill your kit.

Roger will do that. Just so you know, I'm not American. In fact I'm from Denmark, I hope this won't complicate this matter.

Post Posted: April 7th, 2015, 10:06 am 

d0mmie wrote:
Bryan wrote:

Roger will do that. Just so you know, I'm not American. In fact I'm from Denmark, I hope this won't complicate this matter.

No, it shouldn't complicate anything.

Regards,

Post Posted: April 7th, 2015, 10:23 am 

Email sent with needed info.

Thank you in advance.

Board index » User’s Questions & Discussions » The Grudge Corner