Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » User’s Questions & Discussions » The Grudge Corner

Post subject: Failure to Respond To E-mail
 Post Posted: March 16th, 2015, 11:03 am 

I received a RMA for return of a Komodo NV-LE water block. I had decided to not use this item and returned it in brand new condition. UPS tracking reveals the item was received by Swiftech on February 10, 2015. I have sent an e-mail to Brian (who authorized the RMA) and another e-mail to customer service as to why I have not been refunded for the returned water block (less 15% stocking fee) after more than a month has past. I have not received a response to either e-mail to Swiftech and am still waiting for my refund. So, what gives? Why no response from Swiftech?

Post subject: Re: Failure to Respond To E-mail
 Post Posted: March 16th, 2015, 11:54 am 

dwjon wrote:
I received a RMA for return of a Komodo NV-LE water block. I had decided to not use this item and returned it in brand new condition. UPS tracking reveals the item was received by Swiftech on February 10, 2015. I have sent an e-mail to Brian (who authorized the RMA) and another e-mail to customer service as to why I have not been refunded for the returned water block (less 15% stocking fee) after more than a month has past. I have not received a response to either e-mail to Swiftech and am still waiting for my refund. So, what gives? Why no response from Swiftech?

Please email me at bryan@swiftech.com and cc Chayenne as well. Her address is chayenne@swiftech.com. Include your RMA number so that we'll be able to look into this for you.

Regards,

Board index » User’s Questions & Discussions » The Grudge Corner