Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » User’s Questions & Discussions » The Grudge Corner

Post subject: Product availability
 Post Posted: December 11th, 2014, 7:28 pm 

I am finalizing the components I need to complete a new build including a cpu cooler. While I have determined that a swiftech cooler is what I want, I can't find any availability for these products. NCIXUS shows the H240-X as available for pre-order, but I thought these were already in production, nor is this available directly from swiftech. Similarly neither NCIXUS nor swiftech show the H220-X in stock. I haven't found other sellers carrying this product line. What is up with this? I'm very concerned about ordering a product when the manufacturer doesn't seem to be able to keep its products in stock.

Post subject: Re: Product availability
 Post Posted: December 11th, 2014, 10:12 pm 

cltmaps wrote:
I am finalizing the components I need to complete a new build including a cpu cooler. While I have determined that a swiftech cooler is what I want, I can't find any availability for these products. NCIXUS shows the H240-X as available for pre-order, but I thought these were already in production, nor is this available directly from swiftech. Similarly neither NCIXUS nor swiftech show the H220-X in stock. I haven't found other sellers carrying this product line. What is up with this? I'm very concerned about ordering a product when the manufacturer doesn't seem to be able to keep its products in stock.

We should have both the H220-X and H240-X back in stock sometime tomorrow. That is if the weather here doesn't flood everything out. We're expecting a pretty big storm to come through here in the next few hours.

These have been difficult to keep in stock simply because we're a fairly small company and these have been incredibly popular. I'm sure you can understand this. The parts on these kits aren't outsourced to some giant OEM. We manufacture these ourselves and therefore our ability to produce them on the same large scale as other AIO kits isn't as easy. I hope this answers your questions.

Regards,

Board index » User’s Questions & Discussions » The Grudge Corner