Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » User’s Questions & Discussions » The Grudge Corner

Post subject: Really....A H240-X?
 Post Posted: October 5th, 2014, 11:05 pm 

I just placed my order for the H220-X 5 days ago and received it 2 days ago (fantastic shipping!). I then come back on to Swiftech's site today and see a H240-X available. Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrr! I had no idea. There was nothing on the main site (1st time visiting forums tonight) when I made my purchase stating that a new version was coming. Before I placed my order I even called and talked with Chayenne to confirm there were 220's in stock. That would have been a good time to say, "Hey...we have the H240-X coming out in two days so would you like to throw a little more money our way for that instead?" ;)

That would have been nice.

i7-4790k @ 4.8Ghz / ASUS Z97 Pro (Wifi ac) / GTX 780 (in EVGA step-up queue for GTX 980) / Crucial Ballistix Elite 16GB 1866 / Swiftech H220-X / EVGA SuperNova G2 750w PSU / Corsair Air 540 case / Plextor 256GB M.2 (OS drive) / Samsung 850 Pro 256GB SSD / WD Black 1TB HDD / ASUS PA248Q 24.1" 1920x1200 IPS / Overlord X270oc 27" 2560x1440 120Hz Glossy IPS / Sound Blaster ZXR / Audioengine A5+ Speakers / Audioengine S8 Sub / Beyerdynamic MMX 300 Headset / Code TKL Mechanical KB Green Switches

Post subject: Re: Really....A H240-X?
 Post Posted: October 6th, 2014, 10:45 am 

Phreedom wrote:
I just placed my order for the H220-X 5 days ago and received it 2 days ago (fantastic shipping!). I then come back on to Swiftech's site today and see a H240-X available. Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrr! I had no idea. There was nothing on the main site (1st time visiting forums tonight) when I made my purchase stating that a new version was coming. Before I placed my order I even called and talked with Chayenne to confirm there were 220's in stock. That would have been a good time to say, "Hey...we have the H240-X coming out in two days so would you like to throw a little more money our way for that instead?" ;)

I'm sorry about that, but we have been talking about the H240-X for quite some time on the forums. I'm sorry that Chayenne didn't inform you that it was coming out when you placed your order for the 220.

Regards,

Post Posted: October 6th, 2014, 12:56 pm 

Bryan wrote:
Phreedom wrote:

I'm sorry about that, but we have been talking about the H240-X for quite some time on the forums. I'm sorry that Chayenne didn't inform you that it was coming out when you placed your order for the 220.

Regards,

No one's fault but mine...just venting. Didn't even know about the forums until yesterday. Also I'm not upset with Chayenne...just trying to make a bit of a joke about it. Now I'm deciding if I want to return the 220 for the 240 or maybe I'll just buy the 240, test them both and then sell the one I don't want on ebay.

You wouldn't know if the 240 would fit in a Corsair Air 540 (top mount of course) would you? I don't have the case yet, in route, or I would measure myself.

Thanks!

i7-4790k @ 4.8Ghz / ASUS Z97 Pro (Wifi ac) / GTX 780 (in EVGA step-up queue for GTX 980) / Crucial Ballistix Elite 16GB 1866 / Swiftech H220-X / EVGA SuperNova G2 750w PSU / Corsair Air 540 case / Plextor 256GB M.2 (OS drive) / Samsung 850 Pro 256GB SSD / WD Black 1TB HDD / ASUS PA248Q 24.1" 1920x1200 IPS / Overlord X270oc 27" 2560x1440 120Hz Glossy IPS / Sound Blaster ZXR / Audioengine A5+ Speakers / Audioengine S8 Sub / Beyerdynamic MMX 300 Headset / Code TKL Mechanical KB Green Switches

Post Posted: October 6th, 2014, 1:02 pm 

Phreedom wrote:
Bryan wrote:
Phreedom wrote:

Regards,

No one's fault but mine...just venting. Didn't even know about the forums until yesterday. Also I'm not upset with Chayenne...just trying to make a bit of a joke about it. Now I'm deciding if I want to return the 220 for the 240 or maybe I'll just buy the 240, test them both and then sell the one I don't want on ebay.

You wouldn't know if the 240 would fit in a Corsair Air 540 (top mount of course) would you? I don't have the case yet, in route, or I would measure myself.

Thanks!

It does look like the H240X will fit just fine in the top of the Air 540. I hope that answers your question and welcome to the forum.

Regards,

Board index » User’s Questions & Discussions » The Grudge Corner