Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » User’s Questions & Discussions » The Grudge Corner

Post subject: H220-X Order declined
 Post Posted: September 1st, 2014, 9:23 am 

30 August I have placed an order for an AIO liquid cooler H220-X. Right after that I've got a message saying that my billing address was invalid. Then I decided I will order it from reseller. The next moring I recieved an email saying that my order was declined:

Order Details

Order Number: ####
Order Date: 8/30/2014 11:00 AM
Shipping Method: USPS Priority Mail Express International (EMS)
Payment Method: Credit card payment
Product/Service Information

Product Name Part No. Quantity Item Price Total Price
H220-X CPU Liquid Cooling Kit H220-X 1 $139.95 $139.95

Subtotal: $139.95
Shipping & Handling: $72.25
Tax: $0.00
Order Total: $212.20

I also had a text message from my bank saying that I was billed for 212 USD. I have sent an email the same day as I got this asking to return my money if I won't have my product anyway, still no response, but I guess waiting for 1 day was not long enough. May I know what I was billed for?

Regards.

Post subject: Re: H220-X Order declined
 Post Posted: September 1st, 2014, 12:29 pm 

justawatermelon wrote:
30 August I have placed an order for an AIO liquid cooler H220-X. Right after that I've got a message saying that my billing address was invalid. Then I decided I will order it from reseller. The next moring I recieved an email saying that my order was declined:

Order Details

I also had a text message from my bank saying that I was billed for 212 USD. I have sent an email the same day as I got this asking to return my money if I won't have my product anyway, still no response, but I guess waiting for 1 day was not long enough. May I know what I was billed for?

Regards.

If the order was declined it's likely that your bank is still holding onto the money and waiting for the transaction to clear. We're closed today because it's a holiday and the banks are as well. Due to this it's likely going to take a couple of days for the transaction to clear and the money to be returned to your account. Please let me know if this doesn't happen in the next couple of days though.

Regards,

Post Posted: September 1st, 2014, 1:06 pm 

Bryan wrote:
justawatermelon wrote:

Order Details

Regards.

If the order was declined it's likely that your bank is still holding onto the money and waiting for the transaction to clear. We're closed today because it's a holiday and the banks are as well. Due to this it's likely going to take a couple of days for the transaction to clear and the money to be returned to your account. Please let me know if this doesn't happen in the next couple of days though.

Regards,

Thanks for the info. I will notify you as soon as I will the bank will clear the transaction. And I have another question for you, is the shipping price the same everywhere?

Post Posted: September 1st, 2014, 7:17 pm 

justawatermelon wrote:
Bryan wrote:
justawatermelon wrote:

Order Details

Regards.

Regards,

Thanks for the info. I will notify you as soon as I will the bank will clear the transaction. And I have another question for you, is the shipping price the same everywhere?

I really don't know if the international shipping price is the same everywhere. I don't really deal with the shipping. I'll look into it for you though.

Regards,

Post Posted: September 9th, 2014, 6:17 am 

Bryan wrote:
justawatermelon wrote:

Order Details

Regards.

Regards,

Hello Bryan, it has been one week but the money still has not returned.

Post Posted: September 9th, 2014, 9:22 am 

justawatermelon wrote:
Bryan wrote:
justawatermelon wrote:

Order Details

Regards.

Regards,

Hello Bryan, it has been one week but the money still has not returned.

Have you tried calling your bank to see what the hold up is? Let me know if they say it's on our end so that I can look into it for you.

Regards,

Post Posted: September 9th, 2014, 1:05 pm 

The money has returned. It's still locked although the bank said it will be unlocked this month,

Regards.

Board index » User’s Questions & Discussions » The Grudge Corner