Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » User’s Questions & Discussions » The Grudge Corner

Post subject: Very displeased @ Swiftech RMA
 Post Posted: August 12th, 2014, 2:24 pm 

Hi peeps just on here to let people know what to now expect from Swiftech RMA of H220.

I bought my H220 in October 2013. I done this even though i read abysmal reviews of the amount of failing of pumps.

I also read about Bryan from swiftech and how well he handled RMA and thought stuff it ill get one.

First H220 failed after 4 months. Pump ended up extremely noisey and eventually packed in.

RMa was flawless and I got a NEW ( seemingly with a better pump as was told could be checked by stamp on radiator) one in about a 2 week turnaround.

2nd Unit lasted about 4 months and again had to be Rmad. this time Rma was not so flawless. JC from EU RMa was very hard to get a hold of and after a few Emails back and forth from Bryan we eventually got my RMa shipped.

This time though is roughly 8 weeks total of waiting with very few emails or corrispondace from JC and a lot of back and forth to Bryan.

Eventually after 8 weeks i have now been told I will be getting a NEW H220 shipped and these are the new units ( H220-X) refurbished into the OLD style H220. (Not a new product then).

As swiftech had to change design for Paten issues and also the severe amount of failing due to crap pumps they made the H220-X. stunning looking unit all shiny and techy looking. But what do i get fro my Hassle of 2 returned units?

A REFRUBUSHED H220<<<<< I would have been impressed had JC told me hey dude because of all the hassle over 9 months here have a new H220-x which we know is BETTER than the H220.

BUT NO. I get a refurbished H220 with supposedly H220-x pump. Now if u look @ the H220-x HOW the hell can u possibly get the EXACT same pump into the H220 ON CPU waterblock?

I call BS on this and the unit will not even grace my pc. I will simply put this REFUB up on ebay recoup some money and go buy a Corsair H100i or similar.

Swiftech has lost a customer from me and I will ensure NO one i know purchase anything from this incompitant company ever again.

kind Regards

Pi$$d Customer.

Post subject: Re: Very displeased @ Swiftech RMA
 Post Posted: August 12th, 2014, 3:38 pm 

RobbieG wrote:
Hi peeps just on here to let people know what to now expect from Swiftech RMA of H220.

I bought my H220 in October 2013. I done this even though i read abysmal reviews of the amount of failing of pumps.

I also read about Bryan from swiftech and how well he handled RMA and thought stuff it ill get one.

First H220 failed after 4 months. Pump ended up extremely noisey and eventually packed in.

RMa was flawless and I got a NEW ( seemingly with a better pump as was told could be checked by stamp on radiator) one in about a 2 week turnaround.

2nd Unit lasted about 4 months and again had to be Rmad. this time Rma was not so flawless. JC from EU RMa was very hard to get a hold of and after a few Emails back and forth from Bryan we eventually got my RMa shipped.

This time though is roughly 8 weeks total of waiting with very few emails or corrispondace from JC and a lot of back and forth to Bryan.

Eventually after 8 weeks i have now been told I will be getting a NEW H220 shipped and these are the new units ( H220-X) refurbished into the OLD style H220. (Not a new product then).

As swiftech had to change design for Paten issues and also the severe amount of failing due to crap pumps they made the H220-X. stunning looking unit all shiny and techy looking. But what do i get fro my Hassle of 2 returned units?

A REFRUBUSHED H220<<<<< I would have been impressed had JC told me hey dude because of all the hassle over 9 months here have a new H220-x which we know is BETTER than the H220.

BUT NO. I get a refurbished H220 with supposedly H220-x pump. Now if u look @ the H220-x HOW the hell can u possibly get the EXACT same pump into the H220 ON CPU waterblock?

I call BS on this and the unit will not even grace my pc. I will simply put this REFUB up on ebay recoup some money and go buy a Corsair H100i or similar.

Swiftech has lost a customer from me and I will ensure NO one i know purchase anything from this incompitant company ever again.

kind Regards

Pi$$d Customer.

I'm very sorry that you feel this way, Robbie. I have been using the new H220X pumps to replace defective H220 pumps for a while now because the housings use the same dimensions and volute. I'm sorry for the issues that you've had with JC's support, but I can assure you that he has done the very best that he can.

I know for a fact that he's had some rather serious exchange server issues that resulted in several lost emails. We are honoring the warranty for this product and I can tell you that since I've been using the new H220X pumps to replace defective ones in the H220, I have yet to have one of those come back. These new pumps do resolve all of the previous issues that we've had and I'm very sorry for the inconvenience that they have caused you. I hope that you will consider our products in the future.

Regards,

Post Posted: August 13th, 2014, 1:05 am 

Bryan wrote:
RobbieG wrote:

kind Regards

Pi$$d Customer.

I'm very sorry that you feel this way, Robbie. I have been using the new H220X pumps to replace defective H220 pumps for a while now because the housings use the same dimensions and volute. I'm sorry for the issues that you've had with JC's support, but I can assure you that he has done the very best that he can.

I know for a fact that he's had some rather serious exchange server issues that resulted in several lost emails. We are honoring the warranty for this product and I can tell you that since I've been using the new H220X pumps to replace defective ones in the H220, I have yet to have one of those come back. These new pumps do resolve all of the previous issues that we've had and I'm very sorry for the inconvenience that they have caused you. I hope that you will consider our products in the future.

Regards,

i am too very disapointed. I was expecting more from the Swiftech company. I like your products, but the service could ve better. Mine pc system was counting on you Swiftech. I used stock cooler in a little more in a month. I was looking for custom cooler. Why would i do that, when i have Swiftech? Because my swiftech is in Rma, but, right after i send it, no information was given at all. So i wasnt even expecting to see this product again. After such a service, you could atleast give us what we earn. I was really expecting the h220-x, i though that you guys just waited to get the x version so you could get it in your hands, then send it back to us with a smile. But what do we get instead after all that. Just an H220 with changed pump.
I though that swiftech liked their customers, but i dont think they even care.
Swiftech lost one more customer.

Post Posted: August 13th, 2014, 12:47 pm 

Well a little update and news to WHY I am not getting a H220-x for my 2nd RMA H220.

JC emailed me after i explained I was disheartend to not getting a H220-x and was told that the H220-x will not be for Sale in Eu until minimum Sept 10th 2014.

i have re-emailed him saying that i am willing to wait if a H220-x can be sent out instead of a H220 Refurbished unit,

ill update the outcome but not holding my breath.

Regards Robbie.

P.S I really do appreciate your service Bryan and wish you all the best in the future with Swiftech.

Post Posted: August 19th, 2014, 3:22 pm 

Well my H220 Rma arrived.

Looks like a new pump has been installed in the unit i have but I also have a query.

I take it these are refurbished units. Reason I ask is i got the H220 sent back in what looks like MY orig box as there is a lot of loose screws in box as well as bagged mounting screws and manual.

Also NO TIM in box (not a problem for me as i use my own) But this could be deemed bad for others if this is now new practice on RMa-s.

Still not impressed with my current unit not being replaced with a H220x and my H220 is just sitting in a box with me pondering if i will just sell it and buy something else.

Regards Robbie.

Board index » User’s Questions & Discussions » The Grudge Corner