Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » User’s Questions & Discussions » The Grudge Corner

Post subject: H220 killed my system
 Post Posted: July 19th, 2014, 1:42 pm 

I emailed support about a couple a months ago with the buzzing issue. Bryan told me it was fine and that I can't get an RMA. The issue got worse, so I tried contacting again because I knew something had to be wrong. I didn't get any response. Today, my unit leaked and killed my GPU and possibly my CPU and motherboard. I have tried calling and emailing, and got no response even though you say on your hours that you are open at the time of calling.

This is just unacceptable. The issue was ignored until it got worse and brought down my system with it. Along with that, EVGA responded immediately to my RMA request, and I will probably have my GPU shipped out within the next day. Swiftech hasn't even responded, and it was a Swiftech product that caused all this. I demand an RMA because this could have all been avoided. You ignored me once, but now I will not accept any sort of excuse.

Sincerely,
Hank

Post subject: Re: H220 killed my system
 Post Posted: July 20th, 2014, 1:53 pm 

KooKilla wrote:
I emailed support about a couple a months ago with the buzzing issue. Bryan told me it was fine and that I can't get an RMA. The issue got worse, so I tried contacting again because I knew something had to be wrong. I didn't get any response. Today, my unit leaked and killed my GPU and possibly my CPU and motherboard. I have tried calling and emailing, and got no response even though you say on your hours that you are open at the time of calling.

This is just unacceptable. The issue was ignored until it got worse and brought down my system with it. Along with that, EVGA responded immediately to my RMA request, and I will probably have my GPU shipped out within the next day. Swiftech hasn't even responded, and it was a Swiftech product that caused all this. I demand an RMA because this could have all been avoided. You ignored me once, but now I will not accept any sort of excuse.

Sincerely,
Hank

Hi again Hank,

Unfortunately we're closed on the weekends. I'll take care of your issue when I get into work in the morning. This is very unusual for one of these kits to leak though because they're all vacuum filled and pressure tested prior to being shipped from the factory. I'll discuss it with you tomorrow when I get into work and I"m very sorry about this issue.

Regards,

Board index » User’s Questions & Discussions » The Grudge Corner