Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » User’s Questions & Discussions » The Grudge Corner

Post subject: Replacement H220 Help?
 Post Posted: April 30th, 2014, 5:39 pm 

Hey Swiftech Community,

I've been communicating with Customer Support for over 2 months trying to get my H220 replaced (I'm aware this is a big issue for a lot of people at the moment). I've basically been forced to sit and wait without a rig for this time because I've been led to believe a replacement will "be sent out next week." Had I known from the beginning it would take months to get a part back I obviously would have gone with another brand... as a temporary solution because the H220 kit rocks. Since then I've come to realize they've developed a new pump which solves whatever fundamental problem they had with the original. Great. The absolute minimum they can do is replace all the broken kits with this new "Apogee XL" design; this would fulfill the RMA.

What about the 2+ months though? And then being led on to believe a new kit is right around the corner? Am I crazy to think a 30% off coupon is not sufficient? I really hate to think Swiftech doesnt care about their customers. Just curious to hear what you guys think... Here's a summary of their responses:

2/25/14: I request an RMA

Customer Support Responses:
3/14/14: Sorry for the delay, here’s a coupon for 30% off
3/10/14: Sorry for the delay, IDK when they’re shipping out
3/17/14: I still don’t know when they’re shipping out
3/31/14: We have pumps! But no fluid… should have fluid today or tomorrow. Send you a kit early next week.
4/17/14: Sorry for the delay, here’s a coupon for 30% off (same exact email as 3/14/14)
4/17/14: Pumps should arrive early next week, you’ll be one of the first.
4/24/14: Still testing new pumps, should come in early next week, you’ll be one of the first.

Granted, today is 4/30 - a Wednesday. Barely past "early next week." I'm hoping my support representative is going to respond to my email today with some positive news. I'm tired of waiting and being lied to.

Post subject: Re: Replacement H220 Help?
 Post Posted: May 1st, 2014, 8:08 am 

Tazzman220 wrote:
Hey Swiftech Community,

I've been communicating with Customer Support for over 2 months trying to get my H220 replaced (I'm aware this is a big issue for a lot of people at the moment). I've basically been forced to sit and wait without a rig for this time because I've been led to believe a replacement will "be sent out next week." Had I known from the beginning it would take months to get a part back I obviously would have gone with another brand... as a temporary solution because the H220 kit rocks. Since then I've come to realize they've developed a new pump which solves whatever fundamental problem they had with the original. Great. The absolute minimum they can do is replace all the broken kits with this new "Apogee XL" design; this would fulfill the RMA.

What about the 2+ months though? And then being led on to believe a new kit is right around the corner? Am I crazy to think a 30% off coupon is not sufficient? I really hate to think Swiftech doesnt care about their customers. Just curious to hear what you guys think... Here's a summary of their responses:

2/25/14: I request an RMA

Customer Support Responses:
3/14/14: Sorry for the delay, here’s a coupon for 30% off
3/10/14: Sorry for the delay, IDK when they’re shipping out
3/17/14: I still don’t know when they’re shipping out
3/31/14: We have pumps! But no fluid… should have fluid today or tomorrow. Send you a kit early next week.
4/17/14: Sorry for the delay, here’s a coupon for 30% off (same exact email as 3/14/14)
4/17/14: Pumps should arrive early next week, you’ll be one of the first.
4/24/14: Still testing new pumps, should come in early next week, you’ll be one of the first.

Granted, today is 4/30 - a Wednesday. Barely past "early next week." I'm hoping my support representative is going to respond to my email today with some positive news. I'm tired of waiting and being lied to.

I'm terribly sorry for this continued delay. The reason for it is that we've been working to ensure that your replacement doesn't have any of the issues that would cause it to fail again in the future. These will be in early next week because I've just receive shipping confirmation from our factory. Again, I'm very sorry for this unusual delay, but I will have your kit built, tested, and shipped out to you next week.

-Edit- We just received the pumps today, so your kit will go out tomorrow. Again, I'm very sorry for the delay that this has caused you and I apologize for the inconvenience.

Regards,

Board index » User’s Questions & Discussions » The Grudge Corner