Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » User’s Questions & Discussions » The Grudge Corner

Post subject: USPS Priority Mail
 Post Posted: March 6th, 2013, 5:58 pm 

Might I suggest that you guys dump using USPS? I know my item shipped yesterday from Long Beach on it's way to San Diego and apparently 12+ hours after it left Long Beach, USPS can't figure out where it's at. If this would have gone UPS standard shipping, I'm pretty confident that it would have made it here today, as I get single day shipments from Newegg pretty regularly. Cost wise, it's almost the same for Priority Mail versus UPS ground...

USPS told me it could take 2-3 days to get the item here. Umm... 90% of the time or more that I send a regular piece of mail to LA from SD, it's a 1 day thing. I can't quite figure out how it could possibly take them 3 days to deliver something to a destination that's less than 2 hours away...

:(

Post subject: Re: USPS Priority Mail
 Post Posted: March 7th, 2013, 11:45 am 

Just checked my tracking and my H220 is out for delivery today. I have to admit that it doesn't kill me to wait one day extra from what UPS probably would have been, so maybe kicking the USPS to the curb isn't that necessary for you guys... Even so, 12 plus hours from LBC to SD? Damn, I could ride my bike there that fast.

Post subject: Re: USPS Priority Mail
 Post Posted: April 30th, 2015, 3:15 pm 

I know this is an old post, but I'm now having this problem with USPS. I ordered the Intel mounting hardware, and it was shipped out and the last contact was April 22 2015 in Los Angeles, CA. Estimated delivery was April 25. The tracking has not been updated for over a week. It doesn't take a week to drive from LA to Ohio. I had something recently travel from CA to my doorstep in 4 days using USPS. Unfortunately the nearby USPS office cant do anything because it has "departed" a facility.

*sigh*

</rant>

Board index » User’s Questions & Discussions » The Grudge Corner