Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » User’s Questions & Discussions » Technical support

Post subject: Mold in a brand new AIO?
 Post Posted: June 5th, 2017, 3:58 pm 

I just sent an email to help@swiftech.com about this, but I wanted to ask here if anyone else has experienced this, or if I have rolled the equivalent of a critical failure on a D20.

I purchased two new H220 X2 AIO systems online. When they arrived, both of them had mold already in them. I obtained an RMA for exchange from the retailer, and a couple weeks later received two new replacement units. Surprise, they both had mold in them, as well. How is it possible to receive four of the same product and every one of them already has mold in them?

Am I really the only person that has had this happen, or am I just the only person that cared enough to look before firing these things up?

Post subject: Re: Mold in a brand new AIO?
 Post Posted: June 5th, 2017, 7:48 pm 

I purchased an H240 x2 and it had multiple white chunks stuck to the inside of the tubing.

Post Posted: June 5th, 2017, 11:44 pm 

IVLIANVS wrote:
I just sent an email to help@swiftech.com about this, but I wanted to ask here if anyone else has experienced this, or if I have rolled the equivalent of a critical failure on a D20.

I purchased two new H220 X2 AIO systems online. When they arrived, both of them had mold already in them. I obtained an RMA for exchange from the retailer, and a couple weeks later received two new replacement units. Surprise, they both had mold in them, as well. How is it possible to receive four of the same product and every one of them already has mold in them?

Am I really the only person that has had this happen, or am I just the only person that cared enough to look before firing these things up?

Recently purchased a H240 X2 Prestige and no mold what so ever. Did order directly from Swiftech as the local agent no longer responded to my requests.

Post Posted: June 6th, 2017, 8:23 am 

Hey All,

where was this kit purchased? also can you please send a proof of picture and images of the mold to help@swiftech.com?
thanks

Post Posted: June 7th, 2017, 4:22 am 

mack wrote:
Hey All,

where was this kit purchased? also can you please send a proof of picture and images of the mold to help@swiftech.com?
thanks

Pics sent to email, thanks.

Board index » User’s Questions & Discussions » Technical support